Your Cruise & Travel Experts
New Zealand Travel Specialists
At Bradford Travel we are well known for being prompt, honest, reliable and available anytime to discuss your travel plans! We have a combined 36 years in the travel industry, so we know what it takes to have a well planned trip or holiday.
We are located in Cromwell and considered by many to be the best travel planners in Cromwell, a fact backed up by the many travel awards and acolades we are thrilled to have received and by the growing number of clients we have not only throughout New Zealand but in many parts of the world.
The change in the travel operating environment has seen the number of travel brokers in New Zealand steadily increase during the past few years. Travel Brokers have essentially forsaken the security of a regular salary for the freedom of self employment. We maintain our integrity through The Private Travel Company Ltd commitment to the TAANZ bond to protect you and your travel investment.
International Travel Experts
We are cruise specalists and are members of CLIA - the Cruise Lines International Association which enables us to offer our clients a premium cruise advisory and booking service.
We were privileged to be invited to join Virtuoso as a member agency. This allows us to provide our clients with accommodation, amenities and travel perks that are not available from other travel agencies.
We count ourselves amongst the pioneers of travel brokering, having first been travel brokers some 20 years ago. Then Richard and I worked for the very first travel brokering company simply called Travel Brokers which was owned by Richards father - Bert Bradford, a well respected travel industry icon and clearly a visionary within the industry.
We have built up a loyal and enduring client base during our years in the travel industry. So if you want a travel agent who works harder and goes further to help plan your travel requirements - call us here at Bradford Travel. We look forward to planning your next holiday or business trip.
Why use a Travel Agent?
Here are just 10 quick reasons!
1. The best value for money - we tell you about all your available choices, special promotions and can advise you on the quality and value of a particular product.
2. Maximum choice - we will source a number of travel options and quotes from competing travel suppliers to ensure you best value.
3. Convenient one stop shopping - we will save you time and money by handling all aspects of your trip from the the air tickets, accommodation, activities, stop overs, car rentals - you name it - we'll get it sorted for you!
4. Customer advocate - if you experience any problems or issues during your trip we are there to sort it for you!
5. Expert Guidance - we are experts in business travel and organising your specific requirements.
6. Personalised Service - we are not an impersonal voice which is hundreds of kilometres away - we understand what you want and will provide you value.
7. Professional advice - our job is to make sure you get where you want to beat the best price in the most pleasurable way!
8. Time Savings - we have all the information at our fingertips so let us do the hard work for you!
9. Trust - we are not an anonymous website - we're a local business. So you know where to reach this and who we are.
10. Satisfaction - we supply you with unbiased information because we work for you - our customer, not the airline or the travel supplier. Our only objective is to provide you with the best travel experience so you will come back and see us again!
We're an award-winning travel agency
NZ Cruise Broker of the Year
Congratulations to Debbie Bradford who has won Cruise Broker of the Year (New Zealand) at the 2016 CLIA Australasia Industry Awards!
This is an annual event where CLIA Cruise Lines Members recognise and reward outstanding achievements from within the travel industry. This is a fantastic accomplishment, and it's great to see Deb's hard work and dedication recognised by the cruise industry!
Best Broker Award 2015
Debbie Bradford was awarded the Best Broker Award at the 2015 TAANZ National Travel Industry Awards Dinner at MOTAT in 2015
NZ Travel Broker of the Year 2014